RENNIN RADIO

Eventually, I need to figure out how to embed this in the sidebar. For now, this will do. This player consists of music I was listening to during those glorious months of late 1968-early 1969, when I first became a music geek and discovered the FM band. Well, some of these were played on Top 40 radio. But I couldn't find everything I wanted on Project Playlist. Consider this the start of the soundtrack for this site.

I thought I had this set up for random shuffle play, but I guess not. I suggest that if you come back to this site from time to time, just click the little "turn shuffle on" icon in the upper right corner of the player.

And those busted icons at the bottom are promotional links from Project Playlist. I haven't been able to figure out how to delete them yet without completely screwing up the code.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Home