TULL NUTS

The band Jethro Tull is going to figure prominently into these stories of the early days. At this time, 40 years ago, I was about to discover them. Obscure in America, they were already rising in popularity in their homeland of the UK. This performance first aired in December of 1968 as part of the legendary TV special, The Rolling Stones' Rock and Roll Circus, which only made its first official appearance in the US for the first time in 1996, when it was released on home video. Not a great performance, but it's the earliest look at them that I can offer.

1 Comment:

  1. rterrell10 said...
    Hey Jim... I'm on Thanksgiving holiday, so more time to actually think about things I have some interest in pursuing! LOL! Well, personally, I really like this performance of Jethro Tull. Of course, I've been a fan for quite some time, too.

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home